Delivering Infrastructure for Every Generation.
Hardesty & Hanover has provided construction engineering and inspection services of the highest quality to major clients in the public and private sectors, nationally and internationally. Throughout the years, our reputation as one of the most competent bridge and highway consulting engineering firms in the country has grown to the point that today we are considered one of the preeminent firms in that field.
Hardesty & Hanover employs the highest caliber personnel and has the depth of engineering resources enabling us to deliver the best construction management and construction inspection service. Construction costs for completed and ongoing construction projects at Hardesty & Hanover in the past ten years exceed $2 billion.
Our construction services include:
- Resident engineering for construction
- Review of shop drawings and contractor submissions
- Prompt response to construction questions
- Review and response to differing field conditions
- Sketches and plan revisions as required for project
- Design for temporary works
- Construction loading calculations and staging
- Data acquisition, monitoring and analysis during construction, including movable bridge span balance.
- Value engineering studies
Ranked among the nation’s largest bridge engineering firms.
Featured Construction Projects